Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Sheridan Hunting Knives NZ’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘operator’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All products, product names, logos, images, text used on the website are the trademarks, trade names, copyright or other property of Sheridan Hunting Knives NZ. Nothing within the website shall be construed, by implication or otherwise, as giving any right or licence to others to use the intellectual property of Sheridan Hunting Knives NZ, unless specifically consented to in writing by Sheridan Hunting Knives NZ.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- By using our website by placing an order or sending us a website enquiry, you consent to us communicating with you by phone, address, email or other agreed upon communication tools, unless indicated otherwise by you in writing.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of New Zealand notwithstanding that the IP provider or website may not be hosted in New Zealand and/or that you may reside out of New Zealand. You warrant and undertake that accessing this website does not breach any laws in the country in which you reside and/or that you are not using this website for illegal purpose